top of page
...is a gorgeous, open structure, with contemporary yet rustic furnishings, white-boarded walls inside, and weathered cedar shingles outside– classic Cape Breton style!
This cottage was chosen in 2021 as one of the "Top 5 VRBO Vacation Rentals in Nova Scotia" by Trip101.com.
All summer, there’s a very swimmable ocean and a huge beach two minutes away. And then there are the unbelievable panoramas from the deck or veranda (with wall-to-wall, eight-foot-high windows). Without exaggerating at all, these views will take your breath away. As day turns to evening with a knockout sunset, relax, listen to music or catch up on things you don't have time for at home!
• see lobster boats out front, eagles fly by; moose, bobcats; foxes make appearances, and whales pass in front.
• complete seclusion and relaxation in one of the most spectacular parts of Cape Breton.
• wi-fi -fibre op connection
• a fully-equipped kitchen
• a wood stove + auxiliary heat
• bright bathroom with heated floors, fully-tiled shower.
• air conditioning in bedroom area
bottom of page