This gorgeous cedar-shingled cottage is five minutes from the Cabot Trail, two minutes to a spectacular beach, and is designed to have all of the charm of a traditional coastal cottage, with lots of privacy. Soak in the huge ocean views and breathtaking panoramas at every turn, because the Cape has windows everywhere. Relax under a high ceiling, lovely beams, and walls finished with white boards in classic Cape Breton style.
Listed at #8 in Homeaway's "Top 10 Vacation Rentals in Nova Scotia." (note: booking through Homeaway will add extra fee to booking)
• complete seclusion in one of the most spectacular parts of Cape Breton.
• Two bedrooms; a master and a smaller second bedroom.
• Lovely hardwood forest outside to explore.
•From living room and deck, you may see lobster boats, eagles; moose, bobcats, foxes, whales pass by; see what your week brings!
• fully equipped kitchen
• bathroom with heated floors and fully tiled shower.
• propane fireplace+electric heat
Accommodates 2 adults + 1-2 children RATES: $2275 CAD/week +cleaning $75 + 15% HST tax. -books by the week, FRI. to FRI. Sorry, no pets.